Friday, June 10, 2011

Evaluation

In this blog post I will write an evaluation of my year with International English.

This year has been an interesting year. I have learned a lot about English in different parts of the world and how the language differs from the Standard English. I have also learned a bit about culture in different parts of the world and global challenges. These issues are something I didn't know much about from before and that makes it even more interesting to learn about.

What I enjoyed most this years is reading books and watching movies that we could associate with the subject international English. I learn a lot from these types of assignments. I also love to read, so that helps.

All in all this year has been a good one. I really like working with English and are looking forward to continuing with English next year.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your nice evaluation of this year. I'm glad you think you learned a bit about culture in different parts of the world and global challenges. It certainly is a huge topic and I hope you continue your great work. I'm glad you have chosen English next year too.

    ReplyDelete